Tonight's sleepover featured a child named Pria. That made me think of Prius. You know, the hybrid car I kill the earth by not driving.
Some past Hall-of-Fame names include, but are not limited to:
Shlomo - Yep, pretty darn close to "Slow Mo"
Zzyzx - Yep, like the road.
There have been countless funny names, and even funnier allergies. Like "most foods" and "weather changes." Really? If you're allergic to weather changes, aren't you pretty much out of luck?
So readers, any funny names you've come across?
4 comments:
oooh yes! hehe I have come across Sass lane and Lost Sheep Lane (I have pics of both) while driving which I thought were pretty funny. :o)
I knew a kid named Orion. You already knew that, but hey, it's odd. He was an odd kid too - always coloring in black, orange, and gray...troubled four year old if you ask me.
Yeah, yeah. I know this dude named... get, this, "Shellhammer."
Who does he think he is, Thor? :-p
I saw a lady once on I think the Maury show, her name was Tiajuana, I kid you not. She most likely was not from San Diego.
Post a Comment