Friday, November 6, 2009

The One with Cheap Bread

Being that I don't have any money, I enjoy saving it.  There is a bakery outlet a few blocks down the street.  They sell Entemen's, Fransisco, and Orowheat brands.  It's amazingly cheap.  Orowheat bread at the normal store, on sale, is rarely less than 2.50.  I got it for a dollar.  Yep, a buck for a nice loaf of bread.  And, in the Pennysaver, they have buy-one-get-one-free coupons.  And they have a frequent buyer punch card, which will eventually lead to me receiving more free stuff.  I realize that this subject is quite boring, but as my blog's tagline says, this is what I just feel like rambling about.  Cheap bread.

There is my second post of the day, keeping me on pace for 30 in 30.

2 comments:

heather said...

Thanks for taking the time to look through the coupons and buying us good bread!

Anonymous said...

It gets even better----when you turn 65 you will also get a 10% discount.