Thursday, November 19, 2009

The One Where Heather Got a New License

Heather's new driver's license arrived in the mail yesterday.  She is all official now with her new name.  I think her favorite part is the fact that her license photo no longer looks like a twevle-year-old.  Woo!

2 comments:

Heather said...

hehe it's such a great feeling knowing you are all "officially" Mrs. (insert married name here). I didn't realize that they retook your picture when I went to change my license. I had chosen a day to go take care of all the "legal" name change things (SS, DMV, County Recorder, School) and had gone grubby/comfy because I figured I'd be sitting in a chair all day anyway. I was quite surprised when they told me to go take another picture-I hadn't taken a shower yet that day and was wearing a sports shirt....

Needless to say, my married driver license picture isn't the best! :P

~Heather H.

Lori said...

Tell her I'm sorry about the new last name.

Just kidding. It's not that bad. It rarely get's mispronounced. But dang is it ever long.