This is what I'm thinking about, experiencing, or just feel like rambling about.
Monday, November 30, 2009
The One with Thirty Blogs in Thirty Days
November is NaBloPoMo. That name irks me. I really hate it. Apparently, so does my wife, who is commentating from the couch next to me. It's shorthand for National Blog Posting Month...I think. Anyway, people are supposed to blog everyday. I didn't. But I did manage thirty blogs in thirty days. There were blogs of two sentences and days where I posted four blogs in order to catch up. But I still made it to thirty. And it was kind of fun. There were days that blogs just came to me, and others where I had to search the very recesses of my mind. I hope you have enjoyed the ride. And by "ride" I mean sitting at your computer reading my ridiculous commentary on life. Maybe you feel like you know me better. Maybe you now wish you didn't. Maybe you think I'm crazy. Probably. Maybe you think I'm pretty much the coolest person you know from blogland. Probably not. Tomorrow, I usher in December. Heather and I plan on decorating for Christmas. I'll keep the bloggerific posts coming. Not quite as frequent, but I wouldn't leave you all hanging. And by "you all" I mean my four-and-a-half readers. See you next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My Husband read this post over my shoulder and wanted me to let you know, "You put the freak in frequent". Which of course is better spoken than written.
But kudos to you for completing 30 in 30.
I would like to take the credit on 2 blogs! Both were written about some profound sentence that came out of my mouth! :-)
You remind me of me. And that's awesome.
Post a Comment