Saturday, November 7, 2009

The One with the Cookie Dough

My long time favorite ice cream has been chocolate chip cookie dough.  If your favorite ice cream is anything else, well, you're wrong.  You obviously have bad taste.  It's all about the cookie dough.  I've decided that I like cookie dough much more than cookies.  Sure, cookies are fine and all, but their pre-baked form is just sooooo much better.  Heather made cookies a few weeks ago, but she didn't want to bake them all.  So she froze chunks of cookie dough.  What a great idea that was.  Frozen cookie dough is a great dessert, snack, and probably breakfast.  I've never tried it for breakfast.  I may be 25, but I feel like if my mom found out I ate cookie dough for breakfast, she'd slap me and ask, "Is that how I raised you?"*  This is why I steer clear of the dough in the morning time.  But seriously, I may never want to eat cookies again.  But dough?  Yes please.

*My mother would never actually slap me, and will probably want everyone to know that she would never ask me that question, either.  She would like you all to know that she is definitely not one of those overbearing psycho moms.  But, she did raise me better than to eat cookie dough for breakfast.

No comments: