Heather wanted to see the new Sandra Bullock movie. Most of her recent efforts have been along the romantic comedy spectrum, with a few scattered laughs and a few more predictable Hollywood scenes. This one, however, had football. So it couldn't be a total loss.
"The Blind Side" blindsided me. I was expecting to sit through the movie and declare it, "Not that bad." To my pleasant surprise, I found it good. Bullock's character was pretty funny, in a non-obvious sort of way. Her exchanges with other characters were quite funny to watch, particularly with her husband, played by country star turned actor, Tim McGraw.
The film is based on a true story, which was chronicled in a 2006 book. If you're looking for a good movie this Christmas, look no further than "The Blind Side."
2 comments:
I want to see it SO bad!!!
It seems like a good one, I adore Sandra Bullock so I may be biased. I will probably have to wait for a few months before I see it, they play movies here about a month after release since they are put on by the local highschool.
Post a Comment