This is what I'm thinking about, experiencing, or just feel like rambling about.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
The One with a Taste of the Tropics
I love me some pineapple. I think it is, quite posibly, the world's finest fruit. God was on top of his game with that one. With peas and green beans, not so much. but with pineapple, well, He was just plain showing off. I got a pineapple for 99 cents today. Yeah, a whole one. While we're on the subject of the pineapple, I just plain hate that pre-cut crap that comes in the pastic container. Really? You can't take out a knife? Well, I can, and mine was cheaper. One of the best parts of pineapple is cutting it yourself. There is something gratifying in it. And, the whole time, you get to think about how awesome it's going to taste. how have I not cut my hand off during a pineapple-filled daydream? It's bound to happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ever grill pineapples? If you haven't, you've GOTTA try 'em....
Post a Comment