Have you ever heard of a "windcharm?" Yeah, me neither. Until, of course, my coworker introduced me to them. A windcharm is, essentially, a wind chime...although she legitimately thought they were called windcharms. This obviously has led to her new nickname.
Why am I blogging about Windcharm? A while back, I told her I would blog about her. I don't fully recall why, but I think it had to do with her wondering why "everyone thinks your blog is so great." I was unaware of these people and their thoughts of blog greatness. Windcharm has never seen my blog, so she is unaware of the greatness that flows from the computer screen it is being read from. I informed her that I would blog about her to get her to read my greatness. This is that attempt.
I realize that this makes absolutely no sense to most, if not all of you. But that's the beauty of this blog being mine. I can write about whatever I want. That's right.
Windcharm has given us many laughs here in the office. They include, but are not limited to:
"Hey, can you send mail from the post office?"
Pronouncing "viola" as vi-oh-luh! (said with the enthusiasm of someone who is super excited that they figured out how to say the word they were reading)
There are more, and I cannot remember them right now. Anyway, this is my introduction of Windcharm. That's all.
*This writer does not in any way actually think that his blog contains any degree of greatness*
2 comments:
actually it was VOILA and I said VIOLA! Make fun of someone the right way!
ha ha hah aha ha always delivering the goods Jon!
Post a Comment