This blog has been semi-hijacked by Wife. Turns out, she could not crack my password, so I logged in and let her go.
I would like to defend myself by showing you that there really is Teen Spirit deodorant.
See, I knew it existed! My sister and I used to have some when we were younger. Being a reasonably sheltered child, this is the only "Teen Spirit" I'd ever heard of. Stupid Nirvana!

3 comments:
I don't know about the Nirvana teen spirit thing either. When I read the comment about it smelling like teen spirit the above picture exactly popped into my head. I was very sheltered as well...that probably has something to do with it :P
~Heather
OK...so I'm a little bit behind in my blog reading, and I just got caught up on all this teen spirit business.
Heather...even though I was aware of Jon's Nirvana reference, I knew that you, too, were indeed correct about there being a real Teen Spirit deodorant.
Jon...as much as it makes me chuckle, and miss Heather even more, when do we get to hear embarrassing stories about you? My dear Heather always seems to be the brunt of your blog humor. I know she probably doesn't mind, and your willingness to share the joys of living with Heather is a symbol of your unconditional and undying love for her, but I think Heather should semi-hijack this blog some more and take a few jabs at you!
Of course, I say all of the above out of nothing but love, respect, and friendship for the both of you. Please do not take any offense!!! :)
~Kristin :)
Hahaha, why thank you for the support, Kristin! It's true, I don't mind at all, but still, it would be fun to hijack the blog more often. Now we just need to get Jon to do or say something ridiculous.....
Miss you too!
Post a Comment