Today, I witnessed how dumb birds are. Twice.
At the Wild Animal Park, I happened to scare a bird as I walked down a pathway. It was on a pole that lined the pathway. It flew off the pole and tried to make a tight U-turn. BAM! Right into a tree. Hilarious.
Heather and I were doing laundry tonight. As we pulled the clothes out of the dryer, we heard something pound on the window. My first thought was, "Who the heck pounds on a laundry room window." We turned around just in time to see a bird fly away from the window. Apparently Windex really does make birds fly into windows. The commercial didn't lie.
Birds are dumb. Unless they're really cool birds like eagles or falcons. Otherwise, dumb.
1 comment:
I'd like to add in a bit about the dove that tried to get into our bedroom this morning and disturbed our slumber. I think that actually the birds are trying to attack us. I'm starting to think Hitchcock wasn't too far off...
Post a Comment