Wife saw some firefighters during a boot drive. You know, when they walk by cars at stop lights with their boots and people put money in them. A pretty simple fundraiser if you ask me. A pretty simple concept. Or not...
Wife: So I saw a sign today that said "Boot Drive" and some firefighters carrying boots. And I thought to myself, "That's weird. They're collecting boots? What for?" Then I saw a woman hand them some money. But in my defense it's a confusing name. I mean, at a blood drive, you collect blood. At a canned food drive, you collect canned food. Boot drive? Boots. Good thing I didn't hand them my Uggs.
I love my wife.
4 comments:
In my defense, I'd never heard of a "boot drive"!!! Seriously, my logic is sound.
I love your wife too! And in her defense, my first thought was also that they were collecting boots. The logic is very sound. And Heather your will to give is also sound, Uggs would be the ultimate in a real boot drive!!
baby lamb murderers!
-Josh
Fake uggs!!!!!
Post a Comment