Tuesday, September 15, 2009

By Request

By the request of a friend, I will chime in on this. My friend thought that my sarcastic take on the world could provide some humor. First of all, I think it's great that someone would think of my writing as good enough to ask me to write about something. Second, Kanye West is an idiot. Always has been. Looks like he always will be. Who do you think you are? Obviously you think pretty highly of yourself, to think that anyone on this planet cares about your opinion. How dare you. Seriously. Taylor Swift is a class act. I don't care if you don't enjoy her music, I'm not a huge fan either. But the girl writes her own songs from the heart, and has not yet dissolved into a train wreck like so many other young starlets. She hasn't gotten pregnant by a backup dancer. She hasn't been to rehab. She hasn't flashed the world while getting in a car. For that, I thank her. So back to Mr. West. I'd like to type some inappropriate words to describe your actions. You go out and ruin the acceptance speech of a teenager. (I think she's still a teenager, but in any case, she's young.) That was her time, and you stamped it with your inappropriate comments and moronic face. Keep your opinions to yourself, because, as the "Boo's" revealed, nobody cares.

Beyonce, three things. First, thank you for allowing Swifty to have her moment. That was classy. Second, you were not so classy when you decided it was a good idea to wear what you wore to perform. For real, lady, how much duct tape was on those things to hold 'em in? And we wonder why eight-year-old girls want to dress like prostitutes. Third, I'm not sure which video Mr. West was referring to, but if it was the one for "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it" then he is not only horrible for interrupting Swifty, but also has the worst taste in music this side of Lady Gaga. That song is terrible. An utter assault on my ears. I haven't seen the entire video, but from the few seconds I saw, you stood there flipping your hand back and forth to show where the ring "shoulda" been put. One of the best videos of all time, Kanye? Riiiiight.

That's all the light I can think to shed on this at the moment. Kristin, I hope that had enough signature sarcasm for you, and that you were entertained by my words. Thanks again for thinking of me and my mad writing skills mediocre blogging.

No comments: