Saturday, March 13, 2010

Drill vs. Bunny

My wife has gotten hooked into House, thanks in large part to my fondness for the show.  While watching an episode, it was explained that a patient had a bleed in his brain.  The following scene showed the doctors drilling into his skull.

H: (With eyes closed) Oh, why do they have to drill?
J: Because he has a bleed in his brain.
H: Why can't they just have a fluffy bunny hop around on his head?

Yes, I did look at her with a completely dumbfounded look on my face.

Can you imagine an operating room in my wife's hypothetical world?

Doc: Scalpel.  Clamp.  Suction.  Fluffy bunny.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Ummmm.....had you guys been drinking?

Anonymous said...

this sounds like a normal conversation in our house. Heather R

Jon said...

No drinks. This is just Heather's "normal" thought process.

The Fluffy Bunny Promoter said...

I was being facetious!!! I really, really, really hate the drill!!!!!!