I'm sitting on a genius idea.
Well, actually, my three-year-old nephew is sitting on a genius idea.
Last weekend we were at my parent's house for a few days. We were eating lunch, and since it's always fun to get little kids to say things, I told my nephew to say (in Arnold-esque voice), "It's not a tumor!" You know, from Kindergarten Cop, when he pronounces it too-muh.
My nephew repeated it. It was funny. We all laughed. Then, a few minutes later, totally unprompted, he exclaims, "It's not a tuna!"
It was funny. We all laughed again.
That's a genius idea for a sequel to Nemo. They could be looking around the ocean for something. I'm thinking it can't be Nemo because, well, that would be the Department of Redundancy Department. And some fish or other sea creature could say, "Hey, look at the tuna." And a big muscular fish could say, "It's not a tuna!"
Really, it's great. I'm going to call Disney right away.
No comments:
Post a Comment