A few days ago, I woke up before my alarm went off. I looked over at my wife, who had a grin plastered on her face. Apparently she was dreaming about something good. I then realized that her dream must have struck her as funny. Yep, she started chuckling. Still with the grin. A closed-mouth grin and chuckling. I didn't know what to do: laugh myself or pee myself from being slightly creeped out. A few seconds later, she opened her eyes and looked at me as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened.
"What were you dreaming about?" I asked.
"Why, was I laughing?" she replied.
Apparently this has happened in her past. Yeah, like I said, slightly creepy. But creepy in a good way. Creepy in an I-still-love-you-please-don't-get-mad-at-me-for-posting-this-sort-of-way.
3 comments:
Once, in college, I woke up and Michelle was proped up on her forearms staring at me. She was sound asleep. It was the creepiest thing.
Out of curiosity, what side of the bed do you sleep on?
I know, the giggling is a little creepy. At least I don't sleep walk - that would be really creepy.
I sleep on the right, he's on the left...obviously, if I'm on the right lol.
Just to clear up any confusion: If you're standing at the foot of the bed looking at us, I am on the left. If we are lying in bed looking at our feet, I am on the right.
Post a Comment